Lexington, KY, USA - Griffin Gate Marriott Resort
May 18-21st, 2023
Schedule and further information will be forthcoming.
- Doctor General Registration
- Family and Foundations General Registration
- 2023 Cure Fund Application & Information
Interested in being a sponsor for this event? Learn more below:
About the DIPG/DMG Symposium:
- The DIPG/DMG Symposium is the world’s foremost and largest international medical research conference focusing on Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) and Diffuse Midline Glioma (DMG).
- Researchers, doctors, families and foundations come from across the globe to participate in this innovative event.
- The symposium originated in 2011 and has continued to grow over the years.
- More than 200 of the leading experts, researchers and doctors in DIPG and DMG attend this event.
- The DIPG/DMG Symposium event has sold out every year with increased number of researchers and doctors focused on this disease.
- Bringing the researchers, doctors, foundations and families together in this collaborative event is a unique approach to creating and funding new and innovative research.